9 Forte Initiatives amongst listed responsible practices in Poland
On 16th April ‘Responsible business in Poland 2019. Good practices’ report has been issued. The report has been prepared by The Responsible Business Forum and it lists 9 FORTE initiatives.
It is this time again that The Responsible Business Forum presents its ‘Responsible business in Poland. Good practices’ report. It is the biggest and most important audit of corporate social responsibility activities (CSR) each year. In total, 1696 practices and initiatives were entered by 214 different businesses. In this year’s report, 2 of Forte’s long-term practices were featured (they were also published in the previous edition of the report and were still continued in 2019)
- onsite dual language Nursery ‘Zolty Slonik’
- employee volunteering programme ‘FORMY- INITIATIVES FACTORY’
The report also publishes seven other FORTE initiatives:
- FORTE’s Code of Ethics
- the ‘Recommend and earn’ system
- ‘Change your job, not your employer’ programme
- Friday FSC® initiative
- annual summer camps in Lucznica
- our Volunteer Fire Department’s activities
- Forte Academy Programme aimed at developing managing human resources skills in production area, as well as manager skills
We are very proud to find 9 of our initiatives in the 2019 report, since they are all aimed at supporting our employees, their families as well as our local community.