I. General information
This website (hereinafter referred to as the Portal) is operated by FABRYKI MEBLI ‘FORTE’ S.A. with its registered office in Ostrów Mazowiecka (07-300 Ostrów Mazowiecka, ul. Biała 1), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court register under number 0000021840, with share capital of PLN 23,901,084, wholly paid up, Tax ID No (NIP): 7590005082, Statistical ID No (REGON): 550398784 (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
1. processing of the personal data of users accessing the Portal,
2. storing information on users on the Company’s server in the form of logs,
The Portal obtains data from the users in the following manner:
a) through information that is voluntarily disclosed in forms (e.g. contact form, newsletter, notification service, application form for job candidates),
b) by recording web server logs by the Company,
c) by recording cookies on users’ devices.
II. Personal data collected in the contact forms
1. The Portal collects information that is voluntarily disclosed by the users.
2. The Company is the controller of the personal data disclosed by the users. The personal data provided are stored and processed by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of laws 2014.1182, consolidated text).
3. The personal data provided in the form are processed for the purpose determined by the function of a particular form, e.g. to establish commercial contacts or reply to an inquiry.
4. The data of users are not disclosed to any third parties, unless the user consents to it.
5. Users have at all times the right to access, correct, update or delete their personal data.
6. In addition, the Portal may record information on the connection parameters (time, IP address).
III. Server logs
1. Information on certain activities of users of the Portal are recorded in the form of logs on the Company’s server. The data collected in this manner are used only for the administration of the Portal.
2. The data collected in the manner referred to in this chapter do not allow identification of particular persons.
3. The contents browsed are identified with the use of URL addresses. It is also permitted to record information about the user's browser, IP address, and the date and time of entry.
2. Cookies are associated only with the browser of the workstation, thus ensuring the anonymity of the user accessing the Portal.
3. Cookies contain in particular the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device, and a unique number.
4. The Company is the entity placing cookies on terminal devices of users.
5. Cookies are used:
a) for statistical purposes, enabling to understand the use of the Portal by the users,
b) to adapt the Portal to the user’s preferences, and in particular to display it properly,
c) optionally to maintain the session of a logged user so as not to have to make authentication on every page.
6. Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, users of the Portal can always disable cookies or set the Internet browser so as to notify them of any attempt to send cookies. Detailed information on the cookies are available in the settings of a given web browser.
8. Cookies may be also used by partners co-operating with the Company.