I. General information
This website (hereinafter referred to as the Portal) is operated by FABRYKI MEBLI ‘FORTE’ S.A. with its registered office in Ostrów Mazowiecka (07-300 Ostrów Mazowiecka, ul. Biała 1), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court register under number 0000021840, with share capital of PLN 23,901,084, wholly paid up, Tax ID No (NIP): 7590005082, Statistical ID No (REGON): 550398784 (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
1. processing of the personal data of users accessing the Portal,
2. storing information on users on the Company’s server in the form of logs,
The Portal obtains data from the users in the following manner:
a) through information that is voluntarily disclosed in forms (e.g. contact form, notification service, application form for job candidates),
b) by recording web server logs by the Company,
c) by recording cookies on users’ devices.
II. Personal data collected in the contact forms
Pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of personal data of Portal Users is FABRYKI MEBLI „FORTE” S.A. with its registered office in Ostrów Mazowiecka (07-300 Ostrów Mazowiecka, ul. Biała 1),
2. For matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact the controller at the email address: email@example.com or in writing to the address of the controller’s registered office,
3. Personal data will be processed depending on the contact form used by the Portal User in order to:
contact the Portal User by FABRYKI MEBLI „FORTE” S.A. in response to the query from the user. The basis for data processing is their consent, which is voluntary but necessary to process the query (Article 6(1) point (a) GDPR,
contact the Portal User by FABRYKI MEBLI „FORTE” S.A. in connection with the ongoing recruitment (depending on what they have consented to – in connection with the ongoing and/or future recruitment processes). The basis for data processing is their consent, which is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process (Article 6(1) point (a) GDPR) and to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6(1) point (c) GDPR),
4. The recipients of your personal data may be state authorities authorized to access data in the scope and purpose specified in specific regulations as well as Poczta Polska and courier companies. In addition, personal data may be provided to companies providing services to the administrator supporting its operation in the scope of services provided, i.e. IT service providers, entities providing services supporting the recruitment process - such entities process data on the basis of a contract of entrustment and only in accordance with our as administrator's instructions . Personal data will be processed by authorized employees / associates of the administrator,
5. Personal data of the Portal User will be processed:
a) Until a response to their query is prepared and delivered or until they withdraw their consent. Following the response, their data will be processed within the time limits set out in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws Dz.U. No. 144, item 1204 as amended),
b) Throughout the recruitment process and for a period of three months after its completion understood as signing a contract with one of the candidates, or for a period of one year, counting from the end of the year in which application documents were submitted, provided that the Portal User has additionally consented to the processing of their data in connection with future recruitment processes,
6. Every person whose data is processed in situations provided by law has the following rights:
the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
the right to rectify (correct) your data;
the right to delete personal data in a situation where data processing does not take place in order to fulfill an obligation arising from a legal provision or in the exercise of public authority;
the right to limit the processing of data, while separate provisions may exclude the possibility of exercising such rights,
the right to transfer data;
the right to raise objections;
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data, where the withdrawal does not affect the processing before the withdrawal date.,
7. If the Portal User believes that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych),
8. Personal data of the Portal User will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations,
9. the controller is not involved in any form of automated processing of personal data of the Portal User, including profiling.
III. Server logs
1. Information on certain activities of users of the Portal are recorded in the form of logs on the Company’s server. The data collected in this manner are used only for the administration of the Portal.
2. The data collected in the manner referred to in this chapter do not allow identification of particular persons.
3. The contents browsed are identified with the use of URL addresses. It is also permitted to record information about the user's browser, IP address, and the date and time of entry.
2. Cookies are associated only with the browser of the workstation, thus ensuring the anonymity of the user accessing the Portal.
3. Cookies contain in particular the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device, and a unique number.
4. The Company is the entity placing cookies on terminal devices of users.
5. Cookies are used:
a) for statistical purposes, enabling to understand the use of the Portal by the users,
b) to adapt the Portal to the user’s preferences, and in particular to display it properly,
c) optionally to maintain the session of a logged user so as not to have to make authentication on every page.
6. Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, users of the Portal can always disable cookies or set the Internet browser so as to notify them of any attempt to send cookies. Detailed information on the cookies are available in the settings of a given web browser.
8. Cookies may be also used by partners co-operating with the Company.