Mission: Production leader, reliable supplier of modern furniture systems which meet customer needs.
Policy of FABRYKI MEBLI “FORTE” S.A.
Our objective is to:
- continually increase the value of the company, and thus ensure that the shareholders receive a higher-than-average return on invested capital,
- ensure the supply of goods and services meeting the requirements of Customers in a wide range of their needs, taking into account specific market requirements,
- achieve full satisfaction of our Customers,
- strengthen the opinion of a credible and reliable partner,
- build creative relationships in the work environment through shaping the awareness and personality of people,
- provide conditions ensuring safety and health at work,
- conduct activities in an environmentally acceptable way,
- be committed to preserving the values of FSC®.
We implement the abovementioned policy through:
- constant monitoring of our activities and their effects in financial terms and of Customer satisfaction,
- continued improvement of the Organisation Management System with the use of PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009 Quality Management Systems. Requirements,
- continuous improvement of processes and product design so that their production is safer and their operational parameters meet customer expectations and needs,
- forming the attitudes of safe handling through the identification of threats and creation of technical, economical and organisational conditions leading to a reduction of risks,
- acting in accordance with legal requirements and other regulations regarding the activities of the Organisation, the product, health and safety at work and environmental protection.
We declare that we do not directly or indirectly participate in the following actions:
- illegal timber harvesting or trading in illegal timber or other forest products,
- violating human rights and customary rights in forestry operations,
- destroying protected woodland with high natural values in forestry operations,
- significantly transforming woodland into plantations or non-forest areas,
- using genetically modified organisms in forestry operations,
- violating any of the basic conventions of the International Labour Organisation, as stipulated in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.
The effectiveness and efficiency of the Integrated Quality Management System and FSC® is subject to continued commitment and responsibility of the Management Board.
President of the Management Board
Ostrów Mazowiecka, 5 August 2013